Daycare centre manager: Mari Immonen, +358 9 310 43545.
Daycare centre deputy manager: Katja Ilkanheimo, +358 9 310 55638.
Manager of daycare centre
+358 9 310 43545
Deputy manager of the daycare centre
+358 9 310 55638
+358 9 310 21624(Link starts a phone call)
+358 9 310 42593(Link starts a phone call)
+358 9 310 42586(Link starts a phone call)
+358 9 310 42590(Link starts a phone call)
The route to the main entrance
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide.
- The route has a ramp over 6 m long with an intermediate landing, with handrails on one side.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens easily manually.
In the facility
- The customer service point has two floors.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair; the door opens easily manually. The floor numbers in the lift can be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The facility has an accessible toilet on floor 1.