First and foremost, you should download the Guide for Becoming an Entrepreneur (Link leads to external service). It includes answers to most of your questions and clear instructions on how to proceed.
With that information, you can get more out of the Starting a Business Info Event – your next step.
During the Starting a Business Info Event, we will systematically go through all the things you need to consider when starting as an entrepreneur. The event provides answers to the following:
- What are the options for becoming an entrepreneur and starting a business?
- What will change when you become an entrepreneur?
- What are a business idea and business concept?
- Why make a business plan?
- What are the stages of starting a business?
- What influences the choice of business type?
- What is the basis of the entrepreneur’s social security?
- What kind of permits and insurance do you need?
- What is VAT?
- How do you finance your business?
Events held in Finnish and English also feature a start-up grant expert who will tell more about the start-up grant and how to apply for it. Check out the dates and register for a Starting a Business Info Event and Business Plan & Calculations training. In the event calendar, you can also see our other free training courses!