There are changes in the opening hours of our customer service during autumn 2019:
- During week 36 i.e. from 2nd September to 6th September the customer service is open from 9 am to 1.45 pm.
- During weeks 37 and 38 i.e. from 9th September to 13th September and from 16th September to 20th September the customer service is open normally except on wednesdays, when the opening hours are as follows: 11th September from 9 am till 1.45 pm and 18th September from 11.15 am till 1.45 pm.
- During week 39 i.e. from 23rd September to 27th September the opening hours are on weekdays from 9 am till 1.45 pm.
- On tuesday 1st October the customer service is open from 9 a.m. till 2 p.m.
- During weeks 40 to 46 i.e during 2nd October to 15th November the customer service is open normally from 9 am till 3 pm, except on wednesdays when the opening hours are from 9 am till 1.45 pm.
- On thursday 10th October the opening hours are from 9 a.m. till 1.45 p.m.
- On tuesday 15th October the customer service is open from 10 a.m. till 3 p.m.
- On tuesday 22nd October the opening hours are from 9 a.m. till 2 p.m.
We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you.
Talpa (Finnacial Management) manages the city’s sales invoicing, i.e. it ensures that the accounts receivable of its customer departments are invoiced correctly and in time, monitors the payments and secures efficient collecting.
The service number of Talpa is open on weekdays from 9 a.m. till 3 p.m.
By phoning to the service number, you can change the due dates of invoices, payment plans and inform changes in account numbers and addresses.
In addition you can contact Talpa via an electronic form:
In case you are contacting City of Helsinki regarding a service and the contents of a service, we advise you to contact the department that provided that service.