Influenza vaccinations will start in Helsinki on 1 November and the vaccinations will be given at the current coronavirus vaccination points. Vaccinations are given by appointment and the appointment booking opens at the end of October. We will inform separately about the exact time.
The risk groups for influenza are the same as before. The vaccine is free of charge for
- pregnant people
- children between the ages of 6 months and 6 years
- those in risk groups due to an illness
- the staff of the social welfare, health care, and pharmaceutical services
- those who are 65 or older
- men entering military service and women entering voluntary military service.
At a later stage, we will provide information about vaccinations of those who are close to people in risk groups.
It is not possible to book influenza vaccination appointments at the health stations. More information about the influenza vaccinations will be added to the website influenssarokotus.hel.fi/en/.