From 1 June emergency food bags are distributed as follows:
- St. Matthew Church Varustamo, Turunlinnantie 3, Mon.–Fri. starting 1:00 p.m.
- Malmi Varustamo, Pekanraitti 16, Tue .and Wed. starting 1:00 p.m.
- Hermanni diakoniatalo Varustamo, Hämeentie 73, Mon., Thu. and Fri. starting 1:00 p.m.
- Malminkartano, activity center Jenny, Beckerintie 9, Mon. starting 2:00 p.m.
- Pitäjänmäki church, Turkismiehenkuja 4, Tue. starting 2:00 p.m.
- Munkkivuori church, Raumantie 3, Wed. starting 2:00 p.m.
- Huopalahti church, Vespertie 12, Thu. starting 13:30 p.m.
- Andreaskyrkan, Korkeavuorenkatu 22A, Thu. starting 4:30 p.m.
- Alppikylä setlementtiasunnot resident room, Alppikylänkatu 22-24, Fri. starting 1:00 p.m.
Furthermore, Hursti's help distributes food bags on Wed and Fri at 10:00 (3-26 June and from 5 August forward) at Helsinginkatu 19.
Bags are distributed for as long as they last each day. More information about food help distribution you will find on www.ruoka-apu.fi.
The food help in the emergency conditions is organised by the city of Helsinki, the parish union and Myllypuro food help.
The Myllypuro food distribution service, the community lunches offered by the parishes and many other Helsinki-based food distribution services have closed until further notice due to the coronavirus. Compensatory food aid in the form of ready-made bags are distributed daily in different parts of the city, in order to ensure the availability of the essential food aid even in emergency conditions.