The new client and patient data system Apotti is taken into use in the social and health care services in Helsinki step by step from 24.4. At the same time, e-services are moved to the Maisa portal.
The launch of Apotti may cause temporary slowness in the services. The benefits of the new system will become visible after the launch.
“Apotti will improve the client and patient safety as well as the quality of the treatment and services. The system will guide the experts and predict e.g. risks”, says Leena Turpeinen, Director of health and substance abuse services.
“In April Helsinkians will get access to the new Maisa portal. Maisa makes it faster and easier to use the e-services”, Leena Turpeinen continues.
Maisa portal for e-services
The e-services are moved to the Maisa service that is connected to Apotti from 24.4. The old service channels asiointi.hel.fi and the electronic service for dental care are closed down step by step from 13.4 onwards.
- Appointment booking at asiointi.hel.fi will be closed 13.4 at 16.00.
- The electronic service for dental care will be closed 13.4 at 16.00.
- The messaging service at asiointi.hel.fi will be closed 16.4 at 16.00.
- The forms at asiointi.hel.fi will be disabled 23.4 at 12.00.
How to contact
When the old e-services are closed from 13.4 onwards and before Maisa is launched you can change and cancel your appointments by phone or chat in the services that have a chat.
You can see the service numbers and their opening hours on the website for each service.
Short-term changes in the services between April and June
The launch of Apotti will cause temporary slowness in the services. There are changes in the phone service hours and there are fewer appointment times than normal.
Urgent matters are taken care of normally.
We apologise for the possible temporary inconvenience.
Extensive information about the changes on our website
- More information about the changes in the e-services: E-services
are transferred to Maisa
- More information about the changes in the services during the launch of Apotti: Apotti and Maisa are launched; what will change in the services?
The page is updated as the information is updated.
More information about Apotti is found at www.hel.fi/apotti/en