Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the City of Helsinki Sports Services supervised sports courses were cancelled in spring 2020. The City has decided to grant a 50% discount on autumn 2020 course fees to customers whose courses were cancelled in spring 2020.
Enrolment and receiving the discount
- The enrolment system will identify those entitled to the discount and the discount will be automatically applied in the system.
- The 50% discount applies to the fees of the courses that were cancelled in the spring if you enrol by 2 October in the autumn term.
- If you attended several sports courses in the spring term, you are eligible for the corresponding number of discounts in the autumn term.
- Due to the exceptional circumstances, no fitness cards are made available in the autumn term, meaning that spring term fitness card holders are eligible for a discounted fee for any three sports courses in the autumn term.
- Exceptionally, all exercise classes are sold as individual courses with pre-determined quotas based on the size of the premises.
- Those who attended sports courses in the spring are not given priority in enrolment for the autumn term or guaranteed access to similar or as many sports courses.
- No other reimbursement for the cancelled spring term will be given.
- The difference in course fees is also not reimbursed if the course fee in the autumn is less than the course fee for the corresponding course in the spring.
- Due to the coronavirus pandemic, outdoor activities subject to a fee will also be made available in the autumn in addition to indoor activities.
Check out the autumn 2020 sports course enrolment instructions and schedules here >>
The sports courses for the autumn 2020 term will be published target group specifically in early August, at the latest.
The period of validity for multi-visit cards and monthly pass cards for City of Helsinki Sports Services’ swimming halls and sports services as well as Urheiluhallit Oy’s multi-visit cards, monthly passes and 120-day season passes will be extended by the time corresponding to the time that the services were closed.
Foto: City of helsinki