The urban environment customer service point at Sörnäistenkatu 1 and the Premises Services’ Rental Apartments customer service unit at Elimäenkatu 5 are currently serving customers primarily online and over the phone. Customers are encouraged to only come to the service point if they are unable to handle their issue online or over the phone.
For information on the available telephone and online services, call +358 (0)9 310 22111. Information is also available on the City's website, such as the urban environment page Feedback and contact information.
Please nothe that only ten people are allowed in our service area at one time. Please, wait your turn outside the customer service area, if needed.
Until further notice, the Stadin asunnot customer service unit (allocation of City rental housing) and Cabling Information Services are only providing remote services. The Premises Services’ Rental Apartments service point has shortened its opening hours.
Parking permit application will change until further notice
Customers are asked to call the customer service on +358 (0)9 310 22111 if they need
- a new resident parking permit
- a new business parking permit
- continuation to their current business parking permit.
During the call, the clerk checks the customer’s eligibility for the parking permit. If the customer is eligible for the permit, the clerk will give them instructions on how to redeem the permit.
The Building Control Services archive and the Land Use and Construction service point are also primarily serving customers remotely
Due to the emergency conditions, the archive’s telephone service hours have been extended. The service hours are Mon–Thu 9 am–1 pm. The telephone service at +358 (0)9 310 26301 can be called in urgent matters. Enquiries about non-urgent matters may be sent by email to email@example.com.
Additional information on remote services:
- Building drawings may be purchased and viewed at the Arska service and, in Finnish, at the Lupapiste shop. If the necessary information and materials are not available at these services, we encourage you to contact the property holder in the first instance (owner, housing company, building manager). The property holder
has an extensive responsibility to store construction and alteration documents.
- The Building Control Services information service is available through the Lupapiste service’s advice request feature (in Finnish). Help can also be found in the Building Control Services’ instructions (in Finnish).
- Surveying services for builders are primarily sought by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Starting materials for construction planning are available via the Karttakori service (in Finnish). Enquiries tel. +358 (0)9 310 22111.
- The City Survey
Services’ electronic services (in Finnish) help with such things as maps, cabling information or ground investigation data.
- News: Premises Services’ Rental Apartments office at Elimäenkatu 5 has shortened opening hours
- News: The Stadin asunnot service point is closed, but remote
services are working