The current application period for the City of Helsinki Research Grants, totalling 73,000 euros, is open until 4 March 2020. The research grants are intended for post-graduate students with a Master’s or equivalent degree (working on doctoral or licentiate theses). Also junior post doc researchers are encouraged to apply.
Grants may be awarded for research focusing on:
- issues related to urbanisation and its effects,
- city economy and preconditions for business operations,
- organisation and evaluation of services produced or ordered by the city,
- living environment, well-being, history and urban life in Helsinki, or
- issues related to economic and cultural dynamism and internationalisation in Helsinki
All applications must arrive by 12:00 noon on Wednesday 4 March, 2020.
Please follow this link for more detailed instructions on how to apply. For further information, you can also contact the Research Director, tel. +358 (0)9 310 78396.