Registration for Finnish courses
Spring term: from 9 am onwards on Wednesday, 4th December
When you register for a course, we need your personal information:
• family name
• first name
• Finnish personal ID/date of birth
• home address
Registration via internet
Browse and register for courses at Ilmonet.fi > Opisto: Helsingin työväenopisto > Tarkenna hakua: Kohderyhmä - Maahanmuuttajat > Haku. .
You can create your own user account on the Ilmonet service, by using your personal netbanking access codes or, you can receive the user ID and a temporary password at the offices.
A test course for practicing registration is H203003.
Registration at the offices
If you already know which course you want to register for, you can register at the offices of the Adult Education Centre:
• Opistotalo – Helsinginkatu 26, 2nd floor
• Malmitalo – Ala-Malmin tori 1 B
• Maunula-talo – Metsäpurontie 4
• Stoa – Turunlinnantie 1
Registration by phone (09) 310 88610 (Mon–Thu 9.00–17.00.)
If you cope with Finnish or English and know the course (course number), which you wish to participate in, you may register by phone.
Got a question about our courses? Contact our study guidance
Cancelling the course registration
Please, note! Registration is binding. If you cannot take part in a course for which you have registered, you need to cancel your course place. You can visit our offices, call (09 310 88610), send an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or cancel at Ilmonet, www.ilmonet.fi.
● You can cancel the course registration without an extra charge 7 days (or earlier) before the course starts.
● If you cancel the course registration less than 7 days before the course starts, the Centre will charge you 10 euros.
● The Centre will charge you the full course fee if you do not attend the course without cancelling it or, if you cancel the course the day it starts or after that. Course fee is eligible for enforcement without a court order.