How to book an appointment for a corona vaccination
NB! If you have had a severe allergic reaction to another vaccine, please book an appointment to the Jätkäsaari vaccination point.
Appointment booking electronically
Book an appointment electronically at bookcovidvaccine.fi. For the appointment booking you need bank codes or a mobile certificate and information about where you will be vaccinated.
NB! Social and healthcare personnel can book a vaccination time at bookcovidvaccine.fi under "Appointment booking for social and healthcare personnel".
Booking an appointment on behalf of another person
To be able to act on behalf of another person, you must have a written mandate.
You can make a mandate for another person to act on your behalf here Suomi.fi. You must identify yourself with bank codes or a mobile certificate in the service.
In the suomi.fi service, you can give or ask for a mandate for another person, e.g. the right to act on your behalf.
NB! The guardian of a young person aged 12-17 can book a vaccination appointment on behalf of the young person at bookcovidvaccine.fi.
Coronavirus vaccination appointments for children under school age can be booked via Maisa at www.maisa.fi.
How to book an appointment electronically
- Check if you belong in the group that is vaccinated and the vaccination points.
See what groups are being vaccinated
See vaccination points
- Go to bookcovidvaccine.fi, choose if you are a resident of Uusimaa or social and healthcare personnel and click ‘Book an appointment’.
- Read and accept the Terms of Service.
- Log in with your online bank codes or a mobile certificate.
- Check and complete the preliminary information form.
- Book a vaccination appointment according to the instructions.
After you have made the booking, you get a confirmation about the appointment as an e-mail or SMS. The confirmation message also has instructions for how to change the appointment.
How to book an appointment via Maisa (for children under school age)
- Go to www.maisa.fi.
- Sign in to Maisa with your online banking codes, mobile certificate, or certificate card.
- Switch to your child’s Maisa account.
- Open Menu at the top left corner. (in the middle in the Maisa app)
- Choose Self service.
- Choose Corona vaccination booking to maternity and child health clinics and klick Continue.
- Choose Make appointment.
Choose where you would like to book an appointment and klick Continue.
- Choose what date and time works for you.
- Verify your contact information. If the information is correct, click This information is correct. You can edit your information by clicking Edit.
- Finally click Verify appointment.
Appointment booking by phone
Book an appointment by calling 09 310 46300. The service is open on weekdays 8–16.
- If you are working within social services and health care, press 1.
- If you are 12 years old or older, press 2.
We operate a call-back service:
- If we can’t answer your call immediately, your number is saved and we call you back within three days.
Coronavirus vaccination appointments for children under school age can be booked by telephone via the maternity and child health clinics' time booking on 09 310 55530 (weekdays from 8:00–14:00).
Rescheduling and cancelling an appointment
- You can change the appointment at bookcovidvaccine.fi with the instructions you got during the appointment booking process. The confirmation message includes the link and code you need.
- A booked appointment can be changed or cancelled by calling the appointment booking for coronavirus vaccines, tel. 09 310 46300 (weekdays 8–16).
The recommendation is that the booster vaccine is taken 8–12 weeks after the first vaccine. An already booked appointment can be changed at bookcovidvaccine.fi or by calling the appointment booking for coronavirus vaccines, tel. 09 310 46300 (weekdays 8–16).
NB! If you cannot make it to the scheduled vaccination appointment, make sure to cancel it so that it can be given to someone else, so that the vaccination time won’t be unused. You can cancel the appointment until the vaccination is scheduled.