Vaccination of Helsinkians
Getting the vaccine: to whom and when?
How to book an appointment for a corona vaccination
Frequently asked questions
Going to the vaccination
After the vaccination
Where do I get the EU Digital COVID Certificate?
Information about corona vaccinations in different languages
Vaccinations for children and young people
First and second corona vaccines are given to
- everyone who has turned 12 or is older than that can get vaccinated, also without appointment
- children in grades 1–5 at Jätkäsaari and Malmi vaccination points, by appointment only
- children aged 5–7 years old by appointment at www.maisa.fi or via the maternity and child health clinics' time booking 09 310 55530 (weekdays from 8:00 to 14:00).
Third jabs are given to
- 18 year-olds and older, also without appointment
- The booking system has separate times reserved for risk groups and people aged 60 and older.
- 12–17-year-olds suffering from severe immunodeficiency, also without appointment
- 12–17-year-olds who belong to risk groups, also without appointment
Fourth jabs are given to
- People aged 12 or older suffering from severe immunodeficiency, also without appointment
- Persons aged 65 and over who need help from another person to cope with everyday life, also without appointment
- People aged 80 or older and elderly people living in nursing homes, also without appointment
Book a vaccination appointment at bookcovidvaccine.fi
When you are booking the second, third or fourth vaccine, you must know when you received the previous vaccine. This information is available on your corona passport in My Kanta.
You can also book an appointment by calling 09 310 46300 on weekdays from 8–16.
A callback service is available. If we can’t answer your call immediately, your number is saved and we will call you back within three days from 09 310 46300 or 09 310 10020. We will also call back in the evenings and at the weekends.
The booking system has separate times reserved for risk groups.
For children under school age (5–7 year olds) the vaccination time can be booked at www.maisa.fi or by telephone via the maternity and child health clinics' time booking on 09 310 55530 (weekdays from 8:00 to 14:00).
Vaccination is free and voluntary.
In what order are different population groups vaccinated? When do I get the vaccine?
Vaccinations are given with or without an appointment. You can make an appointment by phone or electronically.
The coronavirus vaccination may bring about some questions. Here you can find the most frequently asked questions and their answers.
Is it safe to visit the vaccination points? Where is the corona vaccination given?
What should I do after the vaccination? What if I develop symptoms after the vaccination?
Information in Russian, Estonian, Somali and Arabic.