Vaccination of Helsinkians
Currently being vaccinated are
NB: Persons who have already had COVID-19 are offered the vaccine after at least two months have passed from the date the symptoms started or the date you took your positive coronavirus test.
Vaccination is free and voluntary.
More information and instructions about the vaccinations
- COVID-19 vaccinations for residents of Helsinki aged 16 and over (pdf)
- Coronavirus vaccinations for Helsinki residents in risk groups aged 12–15 (pdf)
Vaccines are only administered by appointment. You can make an appointment electronically or by telephone, if you belong to a group that is scheduled for vaccination.
- The fastest way to book an appointment is to visit bookcovidvaccine.fi. You can also change or cancel the appointment.
- To make an appointment by telephone, call 09 310 46300 on weekdays between 8:00–18:00. Note! There is currently a que in the call-back-service.
- The appointment booking line uses a call-back service. If your call is not answered immediately, your number will be saved and your call will be returned within three days from the number 09 310 46300 or 09 310 10020. We also make return calls in the evenings and at weekends.
NB: Come for the vaccination as close to your appointment time as possible. There are no separate waiting areas at the vaccination points. Be prepared to que and dress accordingly.
You can change the appointment for the second dose at bookcovidvaccine.fi.
More information about the vaccines is available:
- The Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare: Vaccines and coronavirus
- Fimea: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- The Ministry of Social Affairs and Health: Coronavirus and vaccine candidates (In Finnish)
In what order are different population groups vaccinated? When do I get the vaccine?
Vaccinations are given by appointment only. You can make an appointment by phone or electronically.
The coronavirus vaccination may bring about some questions. Here you can find the most frequently asked questions and their answers.
Is it safe to visit the vaccination points? Where is the corona vaccination given?
What should I do after the vaccination? What if I develop symptoms after the vaccination?
Information in Russian, Estonian, Somali and Arabic.