Safety telephone service
Our safety telephone service is ready to support you when you need help related to living at home. The staff of our safety telephone service consists of trained health care professionals, such as nurses and practical nurses. You can also reach us via a personal safety bracelet when necessary. We respond to safety telephone alarms every day of the year, 24 hours a day, quickly providing you with the right kind of help based on a professional assessment.
Our safety telephone service includes:
• a safety telephone and a safety bracelet
• guidance services and usage instructions
• technical support and equipment maintenance
• alarm reception
• alarm visits to the customer carried out by a health care professional
Peace of mind for you and your loved ones, knowing that help is at hand
• Get help for yourself or for a loved one – until further notice or on a fixed-term basis
• Live safely at home
• Ensure a good old age
• Support the everyday life of a person suffering from a memory disorder
Professional help is just a button's press away
Order the service for yourself, a loved one or to support informal care by calling our information line at 09 310 70200 or by submitting a contact request.