We are Service Centre
Helsinki Service Centre – Best together!
Helsinki Service Centre partners with city schools, day care centres, various service centres, service homes and hospitals. We deliver more than 100,000 meals every day and provide cleaning and logistics services.
We develop and produce telephone and well-being services for various sectors and public utilities of the City of Helsinki, and support living at home with diverse technical solutions and services.
True to the ‘Best together’ value promise, we provide the customers, stakeholders and personnel with the best possible service experience. A municipal enterprise owned by the City of Helsinki, we employ approximately 1,500 people and have a century of experience in catering services behind us.
• Care centre, resident and patient meals
• Employee meals
• Home meals
• School and student meals
• Day care centre meals, including cleaning services at 150 sites
• Multi-channel customer service
• Telephone exchange services
• Telephone support services
• Training services
• Safety telephone services
• Virtual service
• Helsingin Matkapalvelu transport service’s booking service
• Centralised procurement for the City Group
• Serving more than 3,000 city units