Skip to content

Health Services for Young People

Each school has a designated school public health nurse and a school doctor, so you can contact them with all kinds of questions related to your health. School Health Care

Student health care

Student health care manages the health of students in Helsinki’s educational institutions. You are entitled to student health care services if you study full-time for a minimum of two months at a university of applied sciences, vocational upper secondary school, vocational upper secondary school for adults or general upper secondary school. The Finnish Student Health Service (YTHS) is in charge of the university students’ health care. The student health care services are not available for students in apprenticeship training. When using student health care, your personal information is kept confidential.

26.06.2018 15:56