Stadin asunnot also allocates the non-subsidised rental apartments owned by the city. The tenant selection of non-subsidised housing is not regulated by law, and the rents of the apartments are slightly higher than the rents of Heka apartments.
introduced a new application form for non-subsidised rental apartments in the city’s e-services. You can
apply for a rental apartment via e-services by using online banking
identification or a mobile certificate. You can edit your application later via
- The housing applications are submitted via Vuokraovi.com
- The apartments are owned by Asuntohankinta, Auroranlinna, and the Urban Environment Division's Premises Services.
- A deposit is charged for some of the apartments and/or they have a fixed-term lease agreement of five (5) years.
- We offer housing for applicants with a good credit rating and a regular income sufficient for paying the rent.
- The housing is located in different parts of Helsinki. It usually involves individual apartments owned by the city in regular housing companies.