Changing Heka apartments

If your housing needs have changed and you have lived in a Heka apartment for at least one year, you can apply for a change to another apartment. 

There are two ways to make the change: 

  1. You can apply for a change to an apartment that is becoming available via Stadin asunnot by filling in a housing application. 
  2. You can apply for an exchange with another tenant, in which case you need to use the apartment exchange service independently to find an exchange partner, with whom you can swap apartments.

Conditions for changing Heka apartments include:

  • You have lived in a Heka apartment for at least one year
  • You have not received a notice or a written warning due to disruptive living or breaking the rules and regulations within the past year
  • You have no unpaid rent
  • The lessor has no other financial claims on you
  • The condition of your current apartment is acceptable

Heka tries out a new practice with the property manager´s statement in changing apartments 1.12.2018–30.4.2019. During this period of time you don´t need to leave in a property manager´s statement when applying for an apartment. The property manager´s statement will only be asked for if you get a housing offer. More information here

If the conditions for changing apartments are fulfilled, you can request a property manager’s statement from your local company. You can submit the housing application after receiving the property manager’s statement. The local company delivers the property manager’s statement to Stadin asunnot. The application will only be included in the tenant selection after Stadin asunnot has received the property manager’s statement. The property manager’s statement is valid for one year. In connection with the tenant selection, we will check the up-to-date information about rental payments and disturbances.


12.12.2018 12:50