Changing Heka apartments

If your housing needs have changed and you have lived in a Heka apartment for at least one year, you can apply for a change. 

There are two ways to make the change: 

  1. You can apply for a change to an apartment that is becoming available via Stadin asunnot by filling in a housing application. 
  2. You can apply for an exchange with another tenant, in which case you need to use the apartment exchange service independently to find an exchange partner, with whom you can swap apartments.

Conditions for changing Heka apartments include:

  • You have lived in a Heka apartment for at least one year
  • You have not received a notice or a written warning due to disruptive living or breaking the rules and regulations within the past year
  • You have no unpaid rent
  • The lessor has no other financial claims on you
  • The condition of your current apartment is acceptable

A prerequisite for an apartment change is Heka’s approval (as stated in the statement for apartment change). You only need to request for the statement once you have received a housing offer. More information on how to apply for the statement can be found in the housing offer.


17.04.2019 09:53