Changing apartments

Your life situation and needs may change while you are living in your apartment. Changing apartments depends on the type of place you live in:

You live in a Heka apartment You can change apartments via Stadin asunnot by filling in a housing application or by finding an exchange partner through the apartment exchange service (Vaihtopörssi, only in Finnish).
You live in company housing You can apply for a change of apartments on an apartment-specific basis (Department of Social Services and Health Care, Department of Early Education and Care, Education Department) or by submitting a housing application. You must have a justified reason for changing apartments. If another apartment can be offered, the time spent at the previous company-owned apartment is deducted from the new lease agreement.
You live in a non-subsidised apartment You can apply for a new apartment on an apartment-specific basis from among the available apartments. The lessor does not provide apartment changes.


26.06.2018 10:08