Skip to content

Services A-Z

Search services

Services of Urban Environment Division

------------------------X -Y -Z -Å -Ä -Ö

Services A-Z: All

Advice for housing health. More about service:
Vehicle owners living in the inner city can obtain resident parking permits that entitle them to park in resident parking spaces. More about service:
The City leases and sells plots for houses, apartment buildings and row houses. More about service:
There is a national application form and guidelines for applying for a retail sales license for tobacco products, which are the responsibility of the National Supervisory Authority for Welfare and Health (Valvira). More about service:
A property owner or holder can apply for a revision to a current detailed plan. More about service:
The e-service can be used by customers to apply for new right-of-occupancy queuing numbers or to review their valid queuing numbers. More about service:
Right-of-occupancy housing is an intermediate form of housing between rental and owner-occupied housing. More about service:
Since the strands of the Vantaajoki are even, it is easy for people of all ages, even physically disabled to approach the rug washing places. The washing place is open from the beginning of May until mid September from 7 a.m to 9 p.m. More about service:
The City of Helsinki leases out sales spots for food items and other products for public holidays and urban events. The duration of the lease for a seasonal sales spot is usually 1-2 days. Longer leases are also available during Christmas and Easter. More about service:
On request by the ships, the Environment services performs ship inspections in accordance with the WHO's international health regulations (IHR) at the harbours in Helsinki. More about service:
There are many skateboarding sites in Helsinki. Kontula skateboard hall is Finland's largest skating hall. More about service:
This free-of-charge online service contains soil and bedrock maps and information on groundwater. More about service:
The paid service provides detailed soil data for construction sites. More about service:
Vehicles over 12 metres in length require a special licence to operate in the restricted area of the Helsinki inner city. More about service:
When you are starting a new food business, such as a restaurant, grocery store, food truck, bakery, on-line store or warehouse etc., you need to submit a notification to us. You also need to notify an essential change of your operations or a change of operator.From your notification we will receive information about your activities and your food premises will be regularly inspected in the future.You can contact us if you need advice or guidance on food safety issues. More about service:
If you have eaten in Helsinki-based food facility or bought foodstuffs in Helsinki and suspect that you might have contracted food poisoning after consumption, you can report your food poisoning to the food safety department of the City environment sector's Food Safety unit, which is in charge of investigating food poisoning issues. More about service:
City environment sector's Environment Food Safety Unit supervises the quality and hygiene aspects of foodstuffs in Helsinki. Foodstuffs supervision supervises and monitors compliance with legislation concerning foodstuffs. More about service:
Work on a street or in a park that affects pedestrian, cycling or other vehicle traffic requires a temporary traffic arrangements plan. More about service:
Café and restaurant owners have the opportunity to utilise the outside area in front of their premises for serving food and drinks. More about service:
The initiator of the construction project is responsible for implementation of the project and the quality. The day to day oversight of construction belongs also to the initiator. The Building Control Department supervises the reviews as spot checks that the initiator fulfills a duty of care as described above. More about service:

<   1  2  3  4  5  6  7   >