Skip to content

Changing apartments

Your life situation and needs may change while you are living in your apartment. Changing apartments depends on where you live:

You live in an Ara apartment You can change apartments by filling in a housing application or by finding an exchange partner through the apartment exchange service asunnonvaihtopörssi (in Finnish).
You live in an apartment for the employees of the City of Helsinki A new apartment is applied for on an apartment-specific basis. You must have a justified reason for changing apartments. You can change apartment when you have lived in company housing for at least one year
You live in a non-subsidised apartment You can apply for a new apartment on an apartment-specific basis from among the available apartments in Vuokraovi.

13.01.2021 09:24