Virka-info is the Helsinki City Information Center for residents and immigrants, located at Helsinki City Hall. Entrances at addresses Sofiankatu 1 and Pohjoisesplanadi 11-13. City Hall is open Mon-Fri 9-19 and Sat-Sun 10-16.
You can contact Virka-info by phone, chat, twitter, or through Helsinki City online feedback form.
Services are open Mon-Thu 9-16, Fri 9-15
Information Center tel. +358 9 310 111 11
- information and advice on Helsinki City services
- Via Information Chat you can get information on Helsinki City services.
Information Center on Immigration Issues tel. +358 9 310 111 12
- information on immigration issues in several languages
- advice about residence permits, registration, citizenship applications etc.
- joint service agreement with Finnish Immigration Service, Helsinki Register Office and Police Department
- service languages: Finnish, English, Arabic, Russian, Somali, Dari, Farsi, French, Bulgarian, Berber
- Via Immigration Chat you can get information on immigration issues.
Contact information on the services of the City of Helsinki
Search contact information of departments and personnel
Information about living in Helsinki. Finland in your own language.
Search information on Finnish language courses in your area
Helsinki City Immigration unit offers support and services for refugees
Helsinki Enterprise Agency (NewCo) offers support and services for entrepreneurs