You can contact Information and Immigration Information by phone, chat, email, twitter, or through Helsinki City electronic feedback form.
Services are open Mon-Thu 9-16 and Fri 9-15.
Information tel. +358 9 310 111 11
- information and advice on Helsinki City services
- Via Information Chat you can get information on Helsinki City services.
- Twitter account (@helneuvonta)
- email: neuvonta(at)hel.fi
- information desk at Helsinki City Hall, Sofiankatu 1 / Pohjoisesplanadi 11-13, open Mon-Fri 9-19 and Sat-Sun 10-16
Immigration Information tel. +358 9 310 111 12
- information on immigration issues in several languages
- service languages: Finnish, English, Arabic, Russian, Somali, Dari, Farsi, French, Bulgarian, Berber
- advice about residence permits, registration, citizenship applications, Finnish and Swedish language courses etc.
- joint service agreement with Finnish Immigration Service, Helsinki Register Office and Police Department
- Via Immigration Chat you can get information on immigration issues.
- email: maahanmuuttoneuvonta(at)hel.fi
- You can get face-to-face service at International House Helsinki -service point, address Albertinkatu 25.
Contact information on the services of the City of Helsinki
Search contact information of departments and personnel
Information about living in Helsinki. Finland in your own language.
Search information on Finnish language courses in your area
Helsinki City Immigration unit offers support and services for refugees
Helsinki Enterprise Agency (NewCo) offers support and services for entrepreneurs