Avoin ovi palveluihin -project
Avoin ovi palveluihin is a development project funded together by the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment and the City of Helsinki. The project objective is to clarify and improve the advisory and guidance services directed at foreign-language speakers in Helsinki.
The project will
- Map out the current situation of advisory and guidance services directed at foreign-language speakers in Helsinki
- Build a regional network for employees working in advisory and guidance services
- Recruit a multidisciplinary and multilingual team for the project
- Create a city level unifying model for advisory and guidance services in Helsinki
- Develop an online training course for service and guidance advisors
Avoin ovi palveluihin -project is combined effort of Helsinki-info, Ohjaamo, the Education Division as well as the Social Services and Health Care Division. Service advisors involved with the project operate in each of these divisions and are working together to develop a co-operative system for Helsinki’s advisory and guidance services. Innovations and solutions discovered during the project will be used to develop a new service model for advisory and guidance services directed at foreign-language speakers.In the spring of 2021, the project will launch an open regional network for municipality, state, public authority and public organization employees working with advisory and guidance services. The networks aim is to improve the co-operation between organizations and to help customers in finding the right services more efficiently. Organizations can join to this open network by e-mailing the Avoin ovi palveluihin –projects Project Manager: Marja Säikkä (firstname.lastname@example.org).