Avoin ovi palveluihin -project
Avoin ovi palveluihin is a development project funded by the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment and the City of Helsinki. The project will run from 1.10.2020 to 31.8.2022, with the objective of clarifying and improving the advisory and guidance services directed at foreign-language speakers in Helsinki.
Avoin ovi palveluihin -project is combined effort of Helsinki-info, Ohjaamo, the Education Division as well as the Social Services and Health Care Division. Service advisors involved with the project operate in each of these divisions and are working together to develop a co-operative system for Helsinki’s advisory and guidance services. Innovations and solutions discovered during the project will be used to develop a new service model for advisory and guidance services directed at foreign-language speakers.
In the 2020-2021 project term, Avoin ovi palveluihin
- Mapped out the current situation of advisory and guidance services directed at foreign-language speakers in Helsinki
- Built a regional network for employees working in advisory and guidance services
- Recruited a multidisciplinary and multilingual team for the project
- Created a city level unifying model for advisory and guidance services in Helsinki
- Developed an online training course for service and guidance advisors
The project has launched an open regional network for municipality, state, public authority and public organization employees working with advisory and guidance services in the spring of 2021. The networks aim is to improve the co-operation between organizations and to help customers in finding the right services more efficiently. Organizations can join to this open network by e-mailing the Avoin ovi palveluihin –projects Project Manager: Marja Säikkä (email@example.com).