Suoraan sisältöön

Allowances and services for the homeless

Housing support office provide housing for single, legal-aged homeless people.

Homeless persons should apply for income support at the social work and guidance office serving the area where they have become homeless.

Homeless persons are provided public health services as to all other residents.


17.01.2017 12:31