Vuosaari Health Station
Vuosaari health station:
Mon–Fri 7.00–20.00 by appointment
In urgent matters, please see instructions below.
Contact us online
We reply to electronic contact requests as soon as possible during health station opening hours. Contact requests received on weekdays before 16:00 will be replied to on the same day.
In non-urgent matters, you can send a message to your personal nurse. You will receive a reply on the next business day at the latest. You can only send messages to your personal nurse after establishing an eServices agreement with them at a health station.
Contact us by phone
Tel. 09 310 60850
We have a call-back service.
We will take your call as soon as possible. Please note that our busiest time is usually during the morning.
Visit Vuosaari health station
Open: Mon–Fri 7.00–20.00
Show on map
00099 City of Helsinki
09 310 60860
When health stations are closed, patients in need of urgent care are treated by emergency services.
You can book a nurse appointment for a vaccination, injection or removal of stitches or staples. Please notice that it is possible to make a web doctor appointment booking only for a skin assessment.
Web appointment booking for a skin assessment
Vuosaari Health Station clients can make a web appointment booking for a skin assessment.
- Go to asiointi.hel.fi and choose Health care appointment booking. Using electronic health services requires that you sign a consent form/ agreement of electronic services.
Appointments should be cancelled at the latest by 12:00 the previous day.
- You can cancel appointments booked online (vaccinations etc.) via asiointi.hel.fi
- Other appointments can be cancelled online by sending a direct message to your contact person or through the Health Station’s electronic messaging service.
- You can also cancel your appointment by calling your contact person or the service number tel. 09 310 60850
- Browse your prescriptions
- Request a renewal of a prescription
- View your treatment information
With the virtual health check and coaching, you can improve your chances of leading a good, healthy life.
- Free of charge service for all Helsinki residents
- You will receive a report and additional information about the factors affecting your health
- An option for virtual health coaching
After the health check
- Once you have completed the health check, click ‘Show report’ at the bottom of the page. You will receive a report containing your results and your life expectancy.
- If your risk of falling ill is elevated, copy the report and life expectancy and send them to a professional using the ‘Contact a health station’ form.
Kahvikuja 3 A, 00980 Helsinki
Open: Mon–Fri 7.00–15.00
Make a reservation
You can make a reservation
- online: https://ajanvaraus.hus.fi/
- by phone: 09 471 80900 Mon–Fri 8.00–15.30.