Jakomäki Health Station
Jakomäki health station:
Mon–Fri 08.00–16.00 by appointment
In urgent matters, please see instructions below.
Contact us online
We reply to electronic contact requests as soon as possible during health station opening hours. Contact requests received on weekdays before 16:00 will be replied to on the same day.
In non-urgent matters, you can send a message to your personal nurse. You will receive a reply on the next business day at the latest. You can only send messages to your personal nurse after establishing an eServices agreement with them at a health station.
Contact us by phone
Tel. 09 310 53153
We have a call-back service.
We will take your call as soon as possible. Please note that our busiest time is usually during the morning.
Visit Jakomäki health station
Open: Mon – Fri 08.00–16.00
Show on map
00099 City of Helsinki
09 310 53168
At Jakomäki health station you can come for mole control without an appointment on even weeks’ Wednesdays 13-14. Please take a queue number when you arrive. Be prepared that the mole may be removed or a biopsy can be taken at the same time (if possible). Please notice that no other issues can be handled at the appoinment.
Obs! The last mole control at the health station before the summer is on Wednesday 5.6.19 at 13-14. The mole controls continue in August on Wednesdays during odd weeks. The first control is 14.8.19 at 13-14.
When health stations are closed, patients in need of urgent care are treated by emergency services.
You can book a nurse appointment for a vaccination, injection or removal of stitches or staples. Please notice that it is possible to make a web doctor appointment booking only for a skin assessment at some health stations.
Appointments should be cancelled at the latest by 12:00 the previous day.
- You can cancel appointments booked online (vaccinations etc.) via asiointi.hel.fi
- Other appointments can be cancelled online by sending a direct message to your contact person or through the Health Station’s electronic messaging service.
- You can also cancel your appointment by calling your contact person or the service number tel. 09 310 53153
- Browse your prescriptions
- Request a renewal of a prescription
- View your treatment information
With the virtual health check and coaching, you can improve your chances of leading a good, healthy life.
- Free of charge service for all Helsinki residents
- You will receive a report and additional information about the factors affecting your health
- An option for virtual health coaching
After the health check
- Once you have completed the health check, click ‘Show report’ at the bottom of the page. You will receive a report containing your results and your life expectancy.
- If your risk of falling ill is elevated, copy the report and life expectancy and send them to a professional using the ‘Contact a health station’ form.
There are no laboratory services at the Jakomäki health station.
Make a reservation
You can make a reservation
- online: https://ajanvaraus.hus.fi/
- by phone: 09 471 80900 Mon–Fri 8.00–15.30.