Dental clinics and appointments
Booking of non-urgent appointment
You can reserve an appointment from this number for both urgent and non-urgent cases.
When you call the dental care appointment service, you will hear a message asking you to first choose, whether you wish to have the service in Finnish, Swedish or English.
After this, you will be asked to choose one of the following alternatives:
- the cancelling of an appointment
- urgent need for care (toothache or accident)
- appointment reservation, or other issue
- unable to dial selection.
After this, you will be connected to a nurse. If all the nurses are busy, you can leave a message for us to call-back. We will call you back as soon as possible, either to the number you called from, or any other number you provide.
- Central Area Clinics
- Eastern Area Clinics
- Northeastern Area Clinics
- Northern Area Clinics
- Southeastern Area Clinics
- Southern Area Clinics
- Western Area Clinics
Dental clinics on Service Map