Skip to content

Glazed street terraces

A glazed street terrace is a glazed and roofed, room-like space connected to business premises, which is used either all year round or only in the summer. The City decides on a case-by-case basis whether the requirements for granting a license are met.

How can you obtain a license?

How much does it cost?

Good to know

  • Alcohol serving licenses for terraces are granted by the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland.
  • A contract is terminated by submitting a written notice of termination (pdf).
  • If you need to have changes made to the contract, contact the inspectors.

Contact information

If necessary, you can contact inspectors (pdf) by telephone on weekdays from 10.00 to 11.30 or by e-mail at

15.05.2020 10:41