Suoraan sisältöön


In questions concerning excavation projects, it is recommended that you turn to the contractor or builder. Rock excavation is usually highly visible work, and the contractor’s name and contact information are stated on the site board. The situation is often different in case of underground excavation. Information on all blasting work is available from the local police authority. Information is also available from the following:

Public Works Department,
Tel (09) 310 1661

Helsinki Region Environmental Services Authority HSY, Water services
Tel (09)15611

Energy company Helsingin Energia
Tel (09) 6171

Senate Properties
Tel (09) 020 58111

23.03.2017 15:30