Skip to content

Housing for special groups

Resident groups in need for special assistance for whom the City provides housing comprise the elderly, the disabled, the homeless, immigrants and young people who have been customers of child welfare.

Residents of City-provided subsidized housing live independently in their own units or in City-organized assisted-living housing. Residents of subsidized housing handle their meals and shopping independently, but they may need assistance in home care and with their finances. Residents of housing reserved for special groups are selected by the Department of Social Affairs and Health Care, which provides information on available housing.

06.12.2019 18:24