Suoraan sisältöön

Import and export of food

The Finnish Food  Authority (Ruokavirasto) controls the imports of foods derived from animals (e.g. meat, fish, milk). Environment services of City of Helsinki takes part into control.

A first destination operator or an agent must register to Evira before starting and closing down operations. Summary of Imported foods derived from animals must be reported monthly to the Finnish Food Authority monthly. Environment services of City of Helsinki will control the food premises like this far.

The City of Helsinki Environment services must also be informed of any change in operations, or if the operation ceases.

04.01.2019 13:54