Kivikko ski hall
Skiing in all weathers – Kivikko Skiing Hall invites you to come and ski
Kivikko hiihtohalli is just 15 minutes from the centre of Helsinki and Helsinki-Vantaa airport. A basic circuit of the ski track is 850 metres, with the additional loop adding another 200 metres. The width of the tracks is 6-8 metres. The Ski Hall is home to a range of services, including a café in the foyer, gym, and other winter hobby opportunities and experiences in Winter World.
09 224 5103, cashier
09 310 71503
Ski season starts 8.10.2018
Mon - Sun 8.00 - 21.00
Skiing track will be closed at 22.00 daily
EXCEPTIONAL OPENING HOURS
New! One adult and one 7 - 11-yo kid, familyticket €15
- single €14
- 5 times €50 + €3 key card
- 10 times €90 + €3 key card
Pensioners, students, youth (12 - 18-yo), unemployed
- single €12
- 5 times €40 + €3 key card
- 10 times €70 + €3 key card
Kids (7 - 11-yo)
- single €10
- 5 times €30 + €3 key card
- 10 times €50 + €3 key card
Products purchased on a Smart Card are valid for 540 days from the date of purchase.
Payment methods available are: Smartum- and Virike-vouchers; MasterCard; American Express; Body & Mind-card; Visa and VisaElectron. Tyky-vouchers and Sportti passi only online payment.
- Lobby Café is open every day 8.00 - 21.00
- Winter World, the gym, the children’s sports park and the Ski Shop are external services subject to a fee.
- The Ski Shop is Mon - Sun 8.00 - 21.00. Ski hire, ski maintenance service, ski waxes for sale. Skis can be left for servicing daily, waxed skis can be picked up on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Make sure you have a 1 euro coin as a deposit for the locker