Suomi - Finland 100 - Helsinki participates
The theme of Finland’s centenary celebration year is ‘Together’. A varied programme will mark Finland’s independence celebrations in 2017. City of Helsinki will participate in producing a lot of own programme.
The City of Helsinki will celebrate the centenary of Finland’s independence by events of its own.
The ‘Finland 100’ centenary year provides a great addition to the numerous events in Helsinki during the early summer. Now is the time to invite your family and friends along, and head together to the city. There will be plenty of experiences available, and some you won’t be able to experience for a second time in Helsinki. Read more
The Central Library, one of the headline projects of the 100th anniversary year of Finnish independence, will be opened in December 2018. Helsinki Central Library named Oodi. Read more
- Fascinating early summer in Helsinki offers a superb selection of Finland 100 events
- Celebrating Finland’s high-quality tap water and centenary of independence
- 100 Trips Down Memory Lane
- Finland 100 centenary encourages people in Helsinki to move
- Helsinki mayors join Dancing Finland campaign
- Finland 100 & Helsinki Variations
- Helsinki Central Library named Oodi
- Finland’s centennial year launched!
- Lux In light exhibition at Cable Factory present a spectrum of installations
- Lux Helsinki presents an attractive side programme
- All Finns on Skates in Helsinki
- The Helsinki Baltic Herring Market invests in ecological operations
- New route for Lux Helsinki circles around Helsinki Cathedral
- Finland 100 grand opening in Helsinki
- Lux Helsinki reveals three art installations for the upcoming light festival
- Modern life!
- Suomi Finland 100 centennial in Helsinki
- Mobile home 2017
- Memories in song build new shared experiences
- The Finnish Presidents tell -mobile application
- World Figure Skating Championships 2017