For club activity providers
The City of Helsinki Department of Early Education and Care supports customers of privately-run clubs with a service voucher.
The value of the service voucher is €100 per month per child. In addition to this, the service provider can collect a customer fee portion it deems appropriate.
What is required of club activity providers?
The service providers must meet the following terms set for service quality and content:
- There may not be more than 13 children per instructor.
- The staff must have the appropriate training or experience in corresponding activities
- The club has an operating plan.
- The Environment Centre has approved the premises for club activities.
- The club premises have been approved by a fire authority.
- The service provider has been entered in the prepayment register.
- The service provider has taken out accident insurance for children in the club.
- The club should have its own website.
Applications for becoming a service provider can be submitted year-round. All providers that meet the requirements and criteria for club activities will be accepted as eligible for service vouchers.