Skip to content

Home care

If a family chooses to care for a child under age 3 at their home, they can receive a home care allowance as an alternative to municipal daycare services.

The family can care for the child by themselves or hire a care provider to work at their home with the help of the home care allowance or private day care allowance.

The parents choose the care provider themselves. A care provider can also be hired jointly with another family.


02.11.2020 13:16