Skip to content

Student travel card for pupils in grades 7 to 9

If a 7th to 9th grader’s journey from home to the local school is a minimum of 3 kilometres long, the pupil is entitled to a travel card (HSL/HRT). The pupil can also receive a travel card to a school other than their local school if the condition regarding the length of the journey and at least one of the following conditions are met:

  • The pupil has been admitted following an aptitude test to weighted-curriculum education. 
  • The pupil studies an A1 language that is not taught at the local school, but at the nearest suitable school. 
  • The pupil is in a special needs class. 
  • The pupil is in a preparatory education class.
  • The pupil goes to mother tongue or religion classes at another school that is at least 3 kilometres away from the pupil’s local school (multi-use travel card).

06.12.2019 17:18