Skip to content

Enrolment at school

Online enrolment in school is not possible in certain situations, and enrolment is in person at the school. Please enroll the child at the local school if

  • you apply for permission to start school a year earlier or a year later than statutory
  • your child’s admission to school has been postponed by a year
  • your child has been granted permission for extended compulsory education at age 6
  • you seek extended compulsory education
  • special needs education has been recommended for the child in pre-school education
  • you seek to switch the local Swedish-language school stated in the compulsory education note to a local Finnish-language school, or vice versa.

School search

06.12.2019 17:07