Hietaniemenkatu service centre
View larger map
Hietaniemenkatu 5 B
Hietaniemenkatu service centre, P.O. Box 10716, 00099 City of Helsinki
Telephone: 09 310 46628
Fax: 09 310 43097
Home pages »
Social Services and Health Care Division
The route to the main entrance
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- There is a steep slope on the passage.
In the facility
- The customer service point has 5 floors.
- For moving around, there is a lift; the door opens automatically. The floor numbers in the lift can be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The facility has an accessible toilet on floor 1.
- There is a second accessible toilet on floor 2.
- There is a third accessible toilet on floor 3.
The entrance "alternative entrance"
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door requires the use of a buzzer, opening easily manually. The buzzer has a light signal.