Kannelmäki Health Station
View larger map
Kaustisenpolku 6 A
Kannelmäki Health Station, P.O. Box 6620, 00099 City of Helsinki
Telephone: 09 310 47355
Fax: 09 310 47346
Mon - Tue, Thurs - Fri 08.00 -16.00, Wed 08.00 ¿ 18.00. No evening hours during summer.
Home pages »
Social Services and Health Care Division
The route to the main entrance
- The 2 accessible parking spaces are located outdoors over 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking spaces is less than 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The passage has 1 step.
- The route has a ramp under 6 m long, with handrails on both sides.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a motion sensor.
In the facility
- The customer service point is on the same floor as the entrance.
- The customer service point has directions to the different facilities.
- The doors in the customer service point stand out clearly. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The waiting room of the customer service point has a queue number system and seats.
- The customer service point has an accessible toilet on the same floor.