Kamppi service centre
View larger map
Salomonkatu 21 B
Kamppi service centre, P.O. Box 7121, 00099 City of Helsinki
Telephone: 09 310 44513
Home pages »
Social Services and Health Care Division
The route to the main entrance
- The 3 accessible parking spaces are located outdoors under 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking spaces is less than 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a motion sensor.
In the facility
- The customer service point has 4 floors.
- For moving around, there is a lift; the door opens automatically. The floor numbers in the lift can be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons.
- The doors in the facility are hard to perceive. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The facility has an accessible toilet on the same floor as the entrance.
- There is a second accessible toilet on floor 2.
- There is a third accessible toilet on floor -2.
- The service point has a fixed induction loop in the customer service desk, assembly hall.
Upcoming events: Kamppi service centre