Kustaankartano comprehensive service centre / Service centre
View larger map
Kustaankartano comprehensive service centre / Service centre, P.O. Box 8560, 00099 City of Helsinki
Telephone: 09 310 5015
Home pages »
Social Services and Health Care Division
The route to the main entrance
- The over 10 accessible parking spaces are located outdoors over 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking spaces is less than 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is guided, rough and illuminated and it uses movement-guiding surface material.
- There is a steep slope on the passage.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a motion sensor.
In the facility
- The customer service point is located on the same floor as the entrance.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.
- The facility has an accessible toilet.
- The service point has a fixed induction loop in the assembly hall, gym.