Skip to content

Renting water areas

Water areas can be rented for the purpose of operating a restaurant ship or a floating terrace, for example.

The suitability of the area for the proposed use is assessed on a case-by-case basis. Please note that the structures related to the renting of water areas usually also require a building permit.

Berths and water areas used by line traffic and other waterborne traffic are rented out by the Culture and Leisure Division.

Available languages:

Finnish, Swedish, English

Read more:

Related service points and contact information:

Contact info and service points:


Urban Environment Division

Suomeksi » | På svenska » | In English