Skip to content

Placement agreement

When planning to place permanent structures on a street, market square or park area, you must apply for the landowner's permission for the structure. The City's permit for such structures in public areas is called a placement agreement.

Available languages:

Finnish, Swedish, English

Related service points and contact information:

Contact info and service points:


Urban Environment Division

Suomeksi » | På svenska » | In English