Suoraan sisältöön

Agency operations, import and exchange of foodstuffs

If you sell foodstuffs or carry out agency operations in a way that means that the operator (you or your company) has no storage in Finland, you must submit a notification concerning the launch of foodstuff sales, change of operations or change of operator.

You can submit the notification online or fill in a Word form.

Available languages:

Finnish, Swedish, English


Urban Environment Division

Related service points and contact information:

Service points associated with the service:

Suomeksi » | På svenska » | In English