Skip to content

Retail licenses for tobacco and nicotine products

There is a national application form and guidelines for applying for a retail sales license for tobacco products, which are maintained by the National Supervisory Authority for Welfare and Health (Valvira).

The electronic and paper application form are both available on Valvira's website.

Available languages:

Finnish, Swedish, English


Urban Environment Division

Suomeksi » | På svenska » | In English