Suoraan sisältöön

Outdoor events

You need a permit to organize an event on a street, square or park if the event restricts the public use of the area. A permit is required if the event involves bringing marquee tents, tables, chairs, stages, fences or other structures to the area, for example.

If the event affects pedestrian, cycling or other vehicle traffic, you must also submit a notice of temporary traffic arrangements. The event organiser is also responsible for the implementation of the temporary traffic arrangements.

Available languages:


Read more:

Related service points and contact information:


Urban Environment Division

Suomeksi » | På svenska » | In English