Skip to content

Cleansing a contaminated soil

You have to notify the Urban Environment Division's Environmental protection unit about remediation of contaminated soil as well as handling of contaminated soil on location or elsewhere.

If you need an environmental permission for the remediation, the application has to be sent to the City environment committee's environment and permits sub-committee.

Available languages:

Finnish, Swedish, English

Related service points and contact information:


Urban Environment Division

Suomeksi » | På svenska » | In English