Skip to content

Excavation on a street or in a park

If you need to do excavation work on a street, on a pedestrian or cycling lane, on a square or in a park, you need to fill out a notification about work in a public area.

Start by applying for an up-to-date cable report from the Cable location service. Compile a temporary traffic arrangement plan as an attachment to the notification.

Please note that you may start the work only after receiving a permit.

Available languages:

Finnish, Swedish, English

Related service points and contact information:

Contact info and service points:


Urban Environment Division

Suomeksi » | På svenska » | In English