Skip to content

Permits for land use in streets and parks

The Urban Environment Division issues permits for construction in public areas: streets, squares and parks.

Available languages:

Finnish, Swedish, English

Related service points and contact information:

Contact info and service points:


Urban Environment Division

Suomeksi » | På svenska » | In English